In the end of 2014 we developed website for the Medius Law Firm. New website’s goal was to focus on the Data Visualization and Investors’ Relations to show company’s dynamic growth. Designers delivered the projects with a 15 unique layouts. We created responsive code to ensure accessibility on the multiple modern devices.
- Custom, responsive, mobile first grid system,
- Highcharts used and customized for the Data Visualization,
- Responsive tables with searchfield, custom dropdowns, filters, multiselects and pagination,
- Focuspoint used in the photos, so you never get weird shot even if images’ proportions change,
- Custom sections showing more content after mouseover event.